The maritime monitor family satisfies the needs of the high quality graphical user interfaces of todays marine craft and marine applications. All our range are fully certified by DNV and GL.
The MM series is available with antireflex glass or with resistive touch screen in a wide choice of display sizes suitable for marine applications. Multi-video-input, DC or AC power supply and front side data inputs allows complete flexibility.
The high brightness displays with LED backlight are dimmable down to zero for bridge use.
Just a view key points:
- LED Display sizes: 15” till 46”
- Resistive touch or antireflex glass
- Full range dimming (0 to 100%)
- Passive cooling System
- Operating Temp.: -15 till +55° C (15-23”)
- Interfaces: VGA, DVI, Video In, Composite, 2 USB – 2 USB Front
- Power Supply: 24 VDC, 230 VAC, Redundant 24 VDC + 230 VAC
- Type Approval: DNV GL, tested acc. to EN60945 (Bridge Use)
System Overview Maritime Monitor
|Resolution||1024x768||1280 x 1024||1280 x 1024||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|Protection||IP 67 (front)|
IP 40 (back)
|Dual Video IN||Picture in Picture|
|Video||VGA, DVI, SVI, Composite|
|Type Approvals||DNV GL, tested acc. to EN 60945|